Lost in Lace
I've been meaning to get along to see the Craft Council exhibition Lost in Lace since it opened before Christmas and this week I finally made it. The show stopper for me was this ethereal installation of white cotton gowns in a web of black thread - just beautiful.
I love this picture that Graham took of me whilst I was snapping this crystal chandelier.
Lost in Lace is at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery. If you want to catch it you'll need to be quick - it closes this weekend.
Here are a few of my favurite links this week:
- I want to stay at Soho House Berlin;
- Sophia Coppola directs the Marni for H&M commercial;
- These heart elbow patches are a great way to brighten up an old jumper;
- I love these ceramics by Louise Taylor via The Foodie Bugle.
- More lovely work by Ptolemy Mann who I featured recently on the homebuildlife blog.
- Get 20% off everything in the Conran for M&S range this weekend - enter code CONRAN20 online (ends Monday 20th Feb).
Thanks for reading this week and for your comments. I really do appreciate every single one of them. If you haven't yet entered the Design Hunter giveaway to win a copy of 'A Girl's Guide to Decorating' here's how you can enter.