Colour inspiration from Fired Earth
More beautifully styled roomsets from Fired Earth. I am officially in love with turquoise. Which is your favourite?
1. Pumblechook, inspired by the Great Expectations character.
2. South Bank, created by Kevin McCloud and inspired by the Festival of Britain.
3. Grey is the new white. Create a clean contemporary space with Modernist White.
4. Mrs Booth - named after a seaside landlady whose house had spectacular views over Margate harbour and who is shown in bronze on the seafront.
5. Skylon Grey, created by Kevin McCloud and inspired by the Festival of Britain.