Fashion website Little Black Dress showcased ten of their favourite bloggers in the Little Black Dress blog awards last week and I was delighted to learn that Design Hunter was one of them. You can find out who else was featured on the list here.
Here are a few more links for a leisurely Sunday morning:
- Lots of people I met at London Design Festival commented on how many more international visitors there were at this year's event. This insightful article in the New York Times highlights the event's growing international importance.
- If you didn't manage to fit in a visit to all of the events and installations at the Brompton Design District at London Design Festival catch up with some of the things you missed (in pictures) here.
- Tempted by yesterday's post about this season's best cashmere picks? My-wardrobe.com are running a fantastic competition in which you can win £1000 to spend on their site plus an exclusive Diptyque gift collection. They are also offering a fabulous £50 off when you spend £200. Enter STYLE50 in the promotional box at check out (expires midnight Sunday 7th October).
- Conran collaborates with Gordon's gin to create 10 new labels inspired by 60s textiles from the Conran archive.
- Bird apartment - Japanese designers Nendo have created this giant nesting box.
Image: wallpaper design by Mr Perswall.