10 top finds for style conscious Spring cleaning
There may still be a few weeks to go before the bulbs start poking their heads up to herald the onset of the new season, but my thoughts are already turning to Spring cleaning. Here are some style conscious buys that are putting me in the mood for getting everything spick and span.
1. (Above) Hand knitted linen dishcloth.
2. Aluminium dustpan and brush.
3. Vintage 1930s wooden ironing board. So pretty it could even double up as a table to display your favourite objects upon.
4. Beech wood handle brush with natural fibre bristles by Redecker - for all your little pots and pans.
5. Handmade olive oil soap and loofa sponge for natural cleaning.
6. Juniper Ridge Trail Crew liquid soap, handmade using wild plant trimmings and tree boughs.
7. Ostrich feather duster with lacquered wooden handle.
8. Linen scrims - perfect for cleaning windows or polishing glassware as they leave a grease and lint free surface.
9. Tin bucket with cream enamel finish - simple and sturdy.
10. Banish crumbs with this Swedish handcrafted beech table dustpan and horsehair brush.