10 of the best... candle holders for the festive season
1. When not being used as an elegant table centre piece, these tall wooden candle holders will also look great paired up on a side table.
2. Habitat's Calvin metal tea light candelabra is a contemporary design with a Nordic edge.
3. An elegant modern design in a subtle shade of mint.
4. A simple yet elegant copper candlestick by Hay.
5. Available in 8 different heights, the Festivo candleholder by Timo Sarpaneva with its distinctive rough surfaced, ice-like glass is a classic Scandinavian design.
6. Heima is a sculptural and minimal candlestick - designed by Francis Cayouette
7. These are simply identified on Etsy as mid century taper holders, but they appear to be the classic 1960s modular, atomic design by Fritz Nagel and Caesar Stoffi.
8. Florence candle holder - a tradtional design reborn in ceramic with clean and simple lines.
9. A minimalist design by John Pawson, part of a series of five objects designed for Belgian manufacturers 'When Objects Work'.
10. A modular tea light holder made from aluminium, with a heavy base and sections that can be moved and rearranged.
(This is an update on a similar post I ran last November. You can view last year's selection here.)