Just time for a quick Sunday Edition post before I head off to enjoy the day with family.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
* * *
- Sunday morning breakfast is the perfect time to enjoy my new artisan stoneware plates and bowls from The White Company.
- Jane & Serge at Proud Chelsea - intimate photographs taken by Jane Birkin's brother Andrew at the height of the couple's rapturous entanglement.
- Sarah Jessica Parker's New York home is for sale. Can you resist taking a peek?
- Did you read the New York times article on blogger burnout and Grace Bonney's response on Design Sponge?
- 10 lessons I've learned in my career by Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo.
- I was inspired by Bicycle - a wonderful, warm celebratory film about cycling. Do go and see it if you can.
Image: The White Company