For this month's payday treats I've decided to focus on my picks for the bathroom. I don't know about you but for me the bathroom is somewhere I neglect in the style stakes so I decided that it's time to give it some much needed attention.
1. Bathroom textiles don’t need to be boring. Yellow is my favourite colour at the moment and the delicate shade of this bathmat compliments an understated grey and white colour scheme.
2. The Kartell Componibili cabinet, designed by Anna Castelli Ferrieri in 1969, has stood the test of time and still looks contemporary today. Perfect for adding a bit of design kudos to your space.
3. This bamboo toothbrush set is an essential addition to your guest bathroom.
4. Add detail and personality to bathrooms with quirky accessories. If you’re trying to save this month treat yourself to this soap dish from Liberty, which won’t break the bank.
5. I love the simple design of this raw oak towel ladder from Cox and Cox. A product that’s stylish and functional is always going to be a winner.
Create a spa-like feeling a home by investing in some decadent bath salts and a candle to set the mood. I love the pared-back design of the Plum & Ashby range from Heal’s.