Luxe Minimalism | 10 Etsy favourites
I picked out Luxe Minimalism as one of the key trends shaping interiors in 2015 in this post back in May. Characterised by the use of high quality, durable materials like marble, brass, copper, oak and concrete, this is a style that continues to dominate this year's interiors collections.
1. (above) - Display your jewellery, bags and scarves with these simple brass wall hooks. They can also be used as furniture knobs.
2. A soft warm grey sheepskin - use as either a rug or bedspread.
3. The copper trend shows no sign of abating. These beautiful copper cups by Yield Design are both functional and versatile.
4. Handmade concrete planters. Each one bears a unique marble pattern.
5. Brew perfect full-bodied coffee with this beautiful ceramic French press.
6. This pretty marble necklace will add instant style to a simple white tee.
7. Both practical and feminine, this boxy leather backpack is handsewn using quality vegetable tanned leather and features solid brass fittings.
8. This brass chandelier would be the perfect statement piece for a minimal white living room or hallway.
9. Add texture and warmth with a vintage hand-knotted Moroccan tribal rug.
10. This Semi pendant lamp is a vintage piece from the 1960s which has aged and patinated beautifully.