Just dropping in with a quick Sunday Edition post before I head out for the day. I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend so we are off out for Sunday lunch. And I wanted to say a big thank you to the lovely people over at Plum & Ashby who featured me as one of their favourite Instagrammers this week. Their beautiful tableware and kitchen textiles are pictured above and there's a short interview with me over on their blog in which I talk about all things Instagram (and some of the people I love to follow) if you fancy a quick read.
Here are a few more links for a lazy Sunday:
- Saving America's most architecturally stunning mid-century homes created by the masters of modernism.
- This Stockholm interior by Note Design Studio has a stunning blue colour palette.
- Are we relevant yet? Fashion Foie Gras on the ups and downs of blogging.
- The 20K house - a design that "anybody could have and anybody would want".
- For a quick and easy supper dish this chicken lime and coriander broth looks healthy and delicious.
Image: Plum & Ashby