Here's this week's edit of some of my favourite images, inspiration and writing from around the web.
- The woman on the marshmallow sofa and other tales from the Mad Men era from Georg Nelson's former receptionist.
- Do you keep a pile of unread books and magazines next to your bed? The Japanese have a word for that.
- Find your passion with these eight thought provoking questions designed to help you figure out where your heart lies and what you really ought to be doing.
- A fashion designer's cafe in Copenhagen inspired by the inside of a piano.
- Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller - a year in their lives in pictures.